Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Initial submission: The article has been formatted to be easy to read with page numbers, enumerated sections, and figures (most templates from other publishers will be fine). The file format is PDF, ODT or DOC.
- Accepted Submission: Article text file is in ODT OpenOffice/LibreOffice, Microsoft Word, or LaTeX file format using one of our templates.
- Where available, permanent URLs (DOI) or IPFS hashes for the references have been provided.
- Illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.